PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsimonious Piper

Can't Leave
Oct 12, 2019
I collect Pipe by Lee pipes for my regular rotation, but one of their seconds lines—Briarlee—had a line of compact pipes called Strollers, perfect for, well, strolling. I picked up this short pot, a nose warmer 4” in length, with thick walls surrounding a substantial chamber roughly 3/4” in diameter and depth. It was in rather good condition except for the stem, which was oxidized deep brown with a few lovely green spots.

1DDB4B3F-3E7C-46D6-B6B1-333035128ED7.jpeg
I gave it a long OxyClean bath, scrubbed and polished it. Voila! A great little piece for the dog walks.
0A314694-B93E-44F4-84D6-DDADF11FA0FD.jpeg

jhowell

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 25, 2019
Phoenix, Arizona
I collect Pipe by Lee pipes for my regular rotation, but one of their seconds lines—Briarlee—had a line of compact pipes called Strollers, perfect for, well, strolling. I picked up this short pot, a nose warmer 4” in length, with thick walls surrounding a substantial chamber roughly 3/4” in diameter and depth. It was in rather good condition except for the stem, which was oxidized deep brown with a few lovely green spots.

View attachment 25553
I gave it a long OxyClean bath, scrubbed and polished it. Voila! A great little piece for the dog walks.
View attachment 25555
Nice job!

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Nice one! I've got a pretty little Briarlee Dublin I'll send you if you pm your address to me. It's nice and has a new stem Tim West made for it, but I just can't do the stinger, so I never smoke it.

Reactions: SpookedPiper
Status
Not open for further replies.