PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Is your name continously mentioned with brands or genres that you don't care for?
Is yours?

The picture you've posted countless times of the Dunhill being used as an impromptu planter could have something to do with it.
People have posted questions regarding Dunhill and you've made your opinion known.

I suppose that could have made someone feel a little bit ridiculous.

Surely you're able to withstand an anemic jab like that.

Bob the bear

Can't Leave
Apr 2, 2022
Edinburgh UK
Back to the main point. Fulushu pipes are one of the “better” pipe brands on Amazon I think. I have a few of them, bought them before I knew any better and they are still fine to this day. Even the pear wood ones. But in saying that there are plenty decent quality briar name brand pipes for the same price that I’d sooner choose. Or cobs, or Mr Brog pipes as well, made in Eastern Europe I think. Mostly pear wood. But they do have some briars

Coreios

Lifer
Sep 23, 2022
United States Of America
Back to the main point. Fulushu pipes are one of the “better” pipe brands on Amazon I think. I have a few of them, bought them before I knew any better and they are still fine to this day. Even the pear wood ones. But in saying that there are plenty decent quality briar name brand pipes for the same price that I’d sooner choose. Or cobs, or Mr Brog pipes as well, made in Eastern Europe I think. Mostly pear wood. But they do have some briars
I have a Mr. Brog Pear and a Fulushu Briar. I agree with you they're the better Amazon cheapo pipes. I recently found some pipes on Pipes & Cigars for 19.99 that are Briar. They smoke a lot better than those mentioned. They're basket pipes basically so they do have some flaws. I actually bought the last one and now every model is out of stock.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Rhetorically speaking, why waste your time on Amazon looking at inexpensive pipes. This subject has come up in the past, just look at the Forum Sponsors for inexpensive pipes, they have many, and you know you will get quality for your money.

And if not the sponsors, there are a lot of pipe companies out there online.

With a place like Amazon, there’s no telling what you’ll get, of course, there are some reputable pipe companies that use Amazon.

Coreios

Lifer
Sep 23, 2022
United States Of America
Rhetorically speaking, why waste your time on Amazon looking at inexpensive pipes. This subject has come up in the past, just look at the Forum Sponsors for inexpensive pipes, they have many, and you know you will get quality for your money.

And if not the sponsors, there are a lot of pipe companies out there online.

With a place like Amazon, there’s no telling what you’ll get, of course, there are some reputable pipe companies that use Amazon.
Like I said. I wasn't looking to buy. I just was looking out of bordum. My next pipe is going to be a rusticated spigot system Peterson XL not a Fluisha or whatever that pipe was lol. Although I must admit when first starting I did buy an Amazon Chinese probably toxic god knows what wood it was pipe. Lesson learned.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Like I said. I wasn't looking to buy. I just was looking out of bordum.

Here, add these to your Boredom List LOL 😆

Hopefully some of these are new to you. :)

And not all of these are about cheap.

William's Estate Briar Pipes;

The last link, William has a boat load, and then some of inexpensive pipes.

• Haha
Reactions: Coreios

Coreios

Lifer
Sep 23, 2022
United States Of America
Here, add these to your Boredom List LOL 😆

Hopefully some of these are new to you. :)

And not all of these are about cheap.

William's Estate Briar Pipes;

The last link, William has a boat load, and then some of inexpensive pipes.
thanks that should keep me busy for a while lol.

Reactions: PipeIT