PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with pipe maker Brian G. Rowley of Growley Pipes. Brian is also a leather crafter and produces handmade merchandise in that area as well. He makes all types of pipe shapes, including some of the classics, but leans more towards the Danish freehand styles. He takes commissions on pipes as well. At the top of the show, We’ll have our “Ask the Pipemaker” segment with artisan pipe maker, Jeff Gracik.

Brian-G.-Rowley-Growley-Pipes.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Dave, I hear ya. Been a while since his name has come up in a conversation. I would like to see some of his latest works. I just checked his site and he is showing out of stock.

anantaandroscoggin

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2017
Greene, Maine, USA
I haven't been able to listen to any podcasts lately, ever since the last download of an upgrade to Apple Podcasts. Now, the program doesn't even run successfully when launched.

I haven't done an exhaustive search for an alternate Podcatcher program yet, but those I've found so far seem to date back several years and OS versions.

I haven't been able to listen to any podcasts lately, ever since the last download of an upgrade to Apple Podcasts. Now, the program doesn't even run successfully when launched.

I haven't done an exhaustive search for an alternate Podcatcher program yet, but those I've found so far seem to date back several years and OS versions.
Just listen on the webpage. Pipes Magazine Radio Show Episode 479 - https://pipesmagazine.com/blog/radio-talk-show/pipes-magazine-radio-show-episode-479/
There's a built in player, and it works on my iPhone too. I HATE the podcast apps, because I will listen to one podcast by another podcaster, and then somehow it thinks I want to listen to all of them and loads up my phone's memory with crap. I'm sure that there is a way to keep it from doing that, but it is easier just to not use an app.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Dave, I hear ya. Been a while since his name has come up in a conversation. I would like to see some of his latest works. I just checked his site and he is showing out of stock.
Yep, five years ago he was one of the first to back out of the US market when the it was being whispered that the deeming had its eye on pipes as well as tobacco.

Screenshot_20211118-094510_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited: