PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

SmokeRings79

Can't Leave
Oct 23, 2021
Israel
Got my first Brebbia today. Found it on eBay and sent it directly to Steve from Rebornpipes. His restoration is brilliant, and a true pleasure to works with him. He advised me from the purchase itself, and did a marvelous job as always. One of the benefits of working with him is that you get to see the procedure in his blog (Link), with some information on the specific pipe. You can really tell that he has a passion for his job. It's actually the only way I've been buying pipes in the last several months.

I can't wait to smoke it, but I caught a cold, and it would be a waste of tobacco. I love the grain and the feel in the hand. The stem seems very comfortable. I will be sure to update.
IMG_20220523_230002.jpg

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Brebbia is not my favorite but it looks like a good pipe. If the pipe came from a reputable seller (there's 3 or 4 on eBay) it shouldn't need any refurb work unless you requested it.

afitz71

Lurker
Aug 14, 2021
Cork Ireland
Got one Brebbia a Serie "X" 301 9MM nice looking Pipe,great smoker.Have keep a look out for another Brebbia but found nothing to suit.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Looks perfect. I "met" Brebbia when they were doing strange bulgy asymmetrical shanks, and were pretty pricey, but if I were still in need of pipes, I'd definitely look at some of their more traditional designs.