Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Brad Emery. Brad has been in the business since he started at UpTown Smoke Shop in Nashville in 1995. He worked at the retail tobacconist for several years, and eventually moved into the wholesale side at Music City Marketing. He now works at BriarWorks. He has also been a professional performer, playing guitar and singing, and he was a fan of craft beer before craft beer was a thing. In Pipe Parts, Brian will discuss the state of his pipe collection.

Brad-Emery-and-JanaEmery-1-1536x1024.jpg

Reactions: tnfan

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Music City was the Dunhill imported for years weren't they? If that's the case, give him a long manly non-pelvics touching hug for me and ask him if he has any of those Dunill keychain bullet tampers left over. If they didn't you can just shake his hand.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Have known Brad since his early days at Uptown’s. A first class gentleman. Didn’t realize he was at BriarWorks. Guess next week I’ll drive down to Columbia for visit.

Reactions: bemery

bemery

Lurker
Feb 17, 2010
Nashville
Music City was the Dunhill imported for years weren't they? If that's the case, give him a long manly non-pelvics touching hug for me and ask him if he has any of those Dunill keychain bullet tampers left over. If they didn't you can just shake his hand.
Well, yes, we were the Dunhill distributor for a few years. And no, I don’t have any of the keychain tampers. But I may know a guy, lol.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Well, yes, we were the Dunhill distributor for a few years. And no, I don’t have any of the keychain tampers. But I may know a guy, lol.

Outstanding! Thanks for bring my favorite pipes over to this great land! I used to walk by your booth at the Chicago Pipe Show and just wander around and listen to the angels sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.