PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
I was eyeballing this long enough and finally pulled the trigger, there was no chance of having black Friday discount on this so I had to pay full retail, sometimes listening to your heart can eventually lead to unreasonable expenses, this is a lively proof to that, model of 3109 in somewhat shorter than usual form from the Italian based vendor FloppyPipes, very nice service,Ps, Seems like the size group 3 shell Briar Canadian shapes are a bit hard to find among UK based vendor,only available options were in Italy99189920

EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title - Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Thanks for the comments, decidedly Dunhill does these classic shapes so eye-pleasing and especially I love how they do shape them stems, of course, there are better value pipes out there, no doubt,in my opinion, Dunhills are something overprices and by some weird reason seldom go on the discount,, in the past I have had two older Dunhills and now I have 2 of current era production,all these did and do provide pretty enjoyable effortless smoke, quite similar to my Castellos.Perhaps Castello may smoke even a tad better,who knows,But for the time being,I definitely must refrain from buying any brand new pipes and better off concentrating on tobacco acquisitions, when funds allow, wheres the point If one has a decent number of pipes but rather miserable tobacco cellar'Btw, I would have better-liked one of these from their classic Bruyere collection but then the money WAS issue)

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
My current era Dunhill Shell that I got this summer is an incredible smoker. I can’t wait to see if it gets even better once it’s broken in. Love the Group 3 size.

Status
Not open for further replies.