PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Infantry23

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
Before Ashdigger baccy bombed me I recently went to Boswell's in Chambersburg and took a shot on a ?new? blend.... Military Force. Anyone try this yet?! I like it immensely. It is an English with Latakia but it is mellow, sweet, cool, and just an amazing blend. I'm not up to the challenge of dissecting the blend components, but I really like it! Perhaps another member can chime in if they have had it. I was really impressed and will definitely be getting more of it when I go back.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
When I saw this thread title, I thought "Damn, Boswell's is really ramping up the fight against the anti-tobacco people." I wonder if they have uranium enrichment capability yet...
I hope not. That would really give them some ammo against tobacco. Kind of ruins the whole let me ruin my own body how I want angle. Once someone starts giving other people cancers and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: danimalia

gerryp

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 8, 2018
Arabi, LA
I hope not. That would really give them some ammo against tobacco. Kind of ruins the whole let me ruin my own body how I want angle. Once someone starts giving other people cancers and stuff.
I'm talking about uranium for a nuclear arsenal. The Mutually Assured Destruction doctrine would keep the Feds off our back for a while.

Reactions: anotherbob
Jan 27, 2020
I ordered Military Force (and a few other Boswell blends) just out of curiosity after seeing this thread. I like it. It is on the mellow side for my taste, but there is some complexity to it. It does finish on the sweet side, but pleasantly so...

Did you order Apple Strudel?

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
OK. Northwoods even better. Boswell description, "Full bodied and full flavor - a deeply complex English, but with a smooth and mild base of Latakia along with Toasted Virginias'. I guess it was blended by J.M. personally. This is going into my regular rotation.