PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mordy18

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2019
Northern New Jersey
Put in my first order with Boswells - they had astleys in stock and I added some northwoods, sweet and mild and sweet tea. Tried the sweet and mild last night and just really, really enjoyed it. Seems like a basic cavendish with some burley thrown in, and flavor wasn’t overpowering, but It was really smooth, great smoke output, burnt well to the end. and nice subtle cherry flavor. And fantastic aroma. Just really enjoyed it - the best aro I have smoked so far. Struck me as sort of a classic pipe tobacco profile, if that makes any sense.
Thinking about stopping the incessant sampling and just stocking up on this and making it a mainstay of my rotation.

Reactions: Pipelady20

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Boswell makes a fine aro. I particularly like raspberry cream and piper’s pleasure. Northwoods is a great english as well.

uprightman

Might Stick Around
Aug 26, 2019
Central Pennsylvania
The two Boswell blends I have tried and really enjoy are Northwoods and Boswell’s Premium Burley.

I seem to remember ordering a cherry blend from them in the past as well as I think Pa Dutch Treat maybe. I don’t remember much of those and don’t smoke aromatics as much anymore now.

Status
Not open for further replies.