Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Bonjour! I have always enjoyed my many travels to France. Unlike the experiences of many Americans, I have found the French to be warm and welcoming after I learned their customs and traditions.

I bought my father a French pipe, an Oom Paul. He had it for many years and enjoyed it until he dropped it and it broke.

I spent some time traveling in the south of France once and enjoyed the beauty of its southern towns and cities. Of course I had my pipe with me.IMG_0394.jpeg
I remember smoking here once. What a pleasant place to smoke.

Reactions: Nicolasylvain

Nicolasylvain

Might Stick Around
Jun 18, 2022
France
Bonjour! I have always enjoyed my many travels to France. Unlike the experiences of many Americans, I have found the French to be warm and welcoming after I learned their customs and traditions.

I bought my father a French pipe, an Oom Paul. He had it for many years and enjoyed it until he dropped it and it broke.

I spent some time traveling in the south of France once and enjoyed the beauty of its southern towns and cities. Of course I had my pipe with me.View attachment 160886
I remember smoking here once. What a pleasant place to smoke.

Parisians have a terrible reputation even within France

Foreigners go to Paris and unfortunately assume their bad experiences (whatever they may be) apply to every person and every corner of the country

Capital cities can ironically be very unrepresentative of a country!