PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Santa Mac

Lurker
Dec 13, 2021
Boise, Idaho
Greetings fellow pipe smokers. Pale Blue: The Collective Draw will be meeting at Sturman's Wine and Cigars on Thursday December 30th at 6:30PM. Nice heated patio with wine and beer available for purchase. There is usually a food truck there if you are hungry. Great place to meet. If you have any questions, please email me at pbthecollectivedraw@yahoo.com. Looking forward to a meeting to close out 2021.

Santa Mac

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1640363755826.jpg
    FB_IMG_1640363755826.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: solideogloria86

geopiper

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2019
On my calendar. Going to try and make this. Coming in from Meridian. I've been to this location once during the day a few months ago and enjoyed myself.

Brian

Reactions: Santa Mac

geopiper

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2019
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I'll probably have to miss this unless I make a miraculous recovery. I started felling under the weather Monday and have stayed home from work since then.

I'm still interested in future meet-ups.

Santa Mac

Lurker
Dec 13, 2021
Boise, Idaho
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I'll probably have to miss this unless I make a miraculous recovery. I started felling under the weather Monday and have stayed home from work since then.

I'm still interested in future meet-ups.
No worries. I hope that you get feeling better and we will look forward to seeing you next time.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
I was unable to make the meeting last night- had a commitment on the calendar.
Will future meetings get announced with more lead time or are they on a reoccurring day of the month?
When is the next meeting?

Santa Mac

Lurker
Dec 13, 2021
Boise, Idaho
So due to the weather and the date being so close to New Years, there were only a couple of people attend the meeting. We paired together with others at Sturman's that evening and had a great time! Please see the attached photo.
We are planning on meeting the 3rd Thursday of each month at 6:30. The next meeting will be January 20th. Great location and very comfortable on the patio. I will be posting an event notice later this week.

Attachments

• 20211230_200807.jpg
    20211230_200807.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 11

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
So I get the feeling that just that group there proves Boise has more pipe smokers per capita then well any city in the country. Honestly love pics of Boise. It really looks like someone just snuck a city into the middle of nowhere. I don't know how to explain it any better, but that seems kind of cool in a weird way.

Reactions: Fralphog