PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
People don’t spontaneously combust. We’re horrible fuel.

Fun fact, if you get cremated there is a specific order of cremation for the day based on size and weight.

I’ve investigated 4 crematoria fires and in every case the order was jumbled.

I won’t go into detail but skinny vs obese matters.

Duck

Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2021
Edinburgh
People don’t spontaneously combust. We’re horrible fuel.

Fun fact, if you get cremated there is a specific order of cremation for the day based on size and weight.

I’ve investigated 4 crematoria fires and in every case the order was jumbled.

I won’t go into detail but skinny vs obese matters.
You've never met a redheaded woman then.

alsatmem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2019
I’ve always preferred digging a vertical hole, slide em in feet first, then plant a tree. I like the fast growing Bradford Pear.

And always remember, a friend will help you move.
A good friend will help you move a body.
So always keep at least one,good, friend.

• Haha
Reactions: JOHN72 and jpmcwjr

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
When I burn the hair on my hand, it smells like bacon. So we don't come from the monkey, do we? It should smell like a monkey, but it smells like barbecued bacon. Who the hell said that human beings come from monkeys?
Like humans, there's monkeys & monkeys. You're right though, we should all burn the same. Lol
image.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JOHN72

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Along the Gulf Coast they were usually feed to the gators and if one had the means... the sharks.

Fun fact: Cicra 2005, Texas had an alligator population higher than all other gulf states combined.
That may be because Texas has over 800 miles of coastline compared to the approximately 400 miles of coastline from the Sabine river east through the panhandle of Florida.

When I burn the hair on my hand, it smells like bacon. So we don't come from the monkey, do we? It should smell like a monkey, but it smells like barbecued bacon. Who the hell said that human beings come from monkeys? View attachment 144366
No one has said that we come from monkeys. It has been said that we share a common ancestor.

Bacon? When I burn the hair on my hand, it smalls like burned hair, same as burned dog hair or cat hair... maybe we come from them. puffy

Status
Not open for further replies.