PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

LikeDadDid

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2021
Virginia Beach
I just visited Blue Room Briars for the first time. After browsing their jaw-dropping new pipes and interesting makers' introductions, I looked over their collection of estates and said to myself, "so this is why estate pipes are a great value." Who knew? I think I finally understand. To hell with eBay! I can't wait to make my wife let me give Blue Room Briars some of my money.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
I just visited Blue Room Briars for the first time. After browsing their jaw-dropping new pipes and interesting makers' introductions, I looked over their collection of estates and said to myself, "so this is why estate pipes are a great value." Who knew? I think I finally understand. To hell with eBay! I can't wait to make my wife let me give Blue Room Briars some of my money.
Yes, Sir those are great outfit

ChuckMijo

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2020
Never did businesses with them myself, but they seem to have a solid reputation.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Yeah, I'll second those reviews. They are up front with the details on the pipes and have been great to buy from! Also, you can send them the pipe back and they will make her beautiful again!

Always check their site...new pipes get listed randomly...and if you like it...buy it as their prices are very fair..and the sell quickly.

Reactions: OzPiper and kcghost

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Yup. The cigar guy. His pipes are friggin' awesome.

Jesse Jones, speaking of which, they recently changed the site layout, now you can click on Artisan Pipes in two places.

If you click on it at the top of the website, you get a page like this, where Jess is mentioned.

1F9CD0D9-5296-4D69-A334-D2533AE4B232.png

If you scroll down a little on the home page and click where Artisan Pipes is listed again, the page now looks like this.

Look on the left; SHOP BY TYPE now there’s no listing for him... :(

What no more Jesse Jones pipes?

870FB339-E681-4B60-8E27-B5554DD92170.png

I’m going to email them and ask them about this...

Last edited:

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Blue Room is my favorite pipe retailer out there for two reasons. First is that Jesse Jones is involved- to my tastes, he’s among the very best carving today. Second is their estates- I don’t know how they do it but they consistently have the best selection of reasonably priced gems. Like this one posted today:

Reactions: OzPiper and sfduke