PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
I want to give credit where credit is due. I’m a first time purchaser.

My estate pipe arrived today. The product itself is stunning. I’ll post pics later in the Pipe Talk forum.

The purpose of this is to acknowledge the level of this company’s care. The packaging alone signaled a first class small business. The handwritten note with pipe care suggestion, well wishes and the complimentary bundle of pipe filters a nice touch.

I have no doubt that had I ordered a Dunhill from Blue Room Briars, it could not have been sent to me with any more care as was my modest purchase.

Scott and Staff? Well done! From a former US Army Drill Sergeant, who knows and appreciates attention to detail? Strong work, Scott and Staff. Strong work indeed!

You’ve earned my future business. Yours is a model organization and I wish you all well in 2021 and beyond. -Jim

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I got my pipes from them last Saturday and couldn't be happier. Glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with BRB. One of the pipes I got was the Kaywoodie Lumberman which I am thinking of dedicating to Granger. A great American pipe for a great American tobacco.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
I want to give credit where credit is due. I’m a first time purchaser.

My estate pipe arrived today. The product itself is stunning. I’ll post pics later in the Pipe Talk forum.

The purpose of this is to acknowledge the level of this company’s care. The packaging alone signaled a first class small business. The handwritten note with pipe care suggestion, well wishes and the complimentary bundle of pipe filters a nice touch.

I have no doubt that had I ordered a Dunhill from Blue Room Briars, it could not have been sent to me with any more care as was my modest purchase.

Scott and Staff? Well done! From a former US Army Drill Sergeant, who knows and appreciates attention to detail? Strong work, Scott and Staff. Strong work indeed!

You’ve earned my future business. Yours is a model organization and I wish you all well in 2021 and beyond. -Jim
Good to see credit given where it is due

Reactions: Grangerous

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
If I had to choose only one online source for pipes going forward it would be Blue Room Briars, hands down. My first order was in October of 2016 and there have been many more orders since then. I’ve also sent them pipes for store credit a few times and received a very fair valuation. They are always a pleasure to deal with and they somehow always manage to source fantastic pipes, both new and estate. And their house “production pipes” are probably the best bang for the buck out there.

Reactions: Grangerous
Status
Not open for further replies.