PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pianopuffer

Can't Leave
Jul 3, 2017
NYC
Just wanted to throw a big shout out to Jesse + Scott @ Blue Room Briars. I've trolled their site for some time now, but finally pulled the trigger on an unsmoked Joe Hinkle lovat that was made for the KC pipe show back in 2015. The pipe arrived today (early, thanks USPS!), in such a thoughtful presentation that I had to share it with the forum.
Not only did I receive the awesome pipe, but was also gifted a retro plaid sock, pipe cleaners and a handwritten note by them thanking me for my business and for supporting an artisan maker. This was above and beyond what I was expecting, so props to BRB and all the wonderful folks doing great things there.
img_2501-450x600.jpg

img_2504-450x600.jpg

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Great pipe. If I had only Lovats I would be happy and content. Great shape.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Top notch all the way around! :puffy:

artificialme

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2018
Custom pipes is the best :clap:. Said this just because I can't get any of those dunhill one :rofl:

Great pipe!! Great site, and great people.
I'm not sure that you really want to use the word "trolled" when talking about cruising their site though, ha ha. Unless of course, you were bashing them in comments and sending them harassing emails in the process... something tells me that you weren't. :puffy:
Beautiful pipe though. Enjoy!!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That is a fine, well thought-out pipe. The cant on the bowl gives the lovat a whole new look. I like the finishes and the saddle stem. Looks like the perfect pocket pipe. Plenty of bowl in a compact design. Now I'll have to get out my lovat and give it a smoke.

mnewb1

Might Stick Around
May 9, 2018
I have bought 4 pilpes from them in the last couple weeks as build a collection. They have been great to deal with and the pipes are absolutely fabulous...all estate piles restored meticulously.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
As usual, Tom's take is close to mine. While Lovats aren't my #*1* favorite shape, they're high on the list. They smack of all-business,-get-the-job-done. Nice to see a B&M doing well.
Bill

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
I bought a pipe from them in Columbus last year, and more recently a Max Capps. Handwritten notes give it a personal touch and the extra long pipe cleaners were appreciated. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.