Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I love sandwiches and can't name just one favorite. However, two classics at the top of the list are a BLT and Club. Simple, satisfying, and delicious.

Similar in nature, the two sandwiches are literally separated by a slice of bread (with the Club usually being a double decker) and turkey or chicken.

I will say I enjoy a Club with cheese and both sandwiches with sweet onion slices. But I can't rate one higher than the other (except I usually get a Club over a BLT in restaurants as a way to gauge other items).

Which do you prefer, a BLT or Club?

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
I love sandwiches and can't name just one favorite. However, two classics at the top of the list are a BLT and Club. Simple, satisfying, and delicious.

Similar in nature, the two sandwiches are literally separated by a slice of bread (with the Club usually being a double decker) and turkey or chicken.

I will say I enjoy a Club with cheese and both sandwiches with sweet onion slices. But I can't rate one higher than the other (except I usually get a Club over a BLT in restaurants as a way to gauge other items).

Which do you prefer, a BLT or Club?
Sometime less is more and sometimes more is better. There's no need to pick a favorite!