PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
The rule with blood clots is if you get them more than once, you go on Xaralta or something like it for the rest of your life. I had one incident in my right leg, and the other in my chest. I thought I was a deadman when I got the one in the chest.

I have had kidney stones for around 10-12 times. The pain is simple. Imagine someone taking your balls and put them in a vice and then just keep cranking it down and down and you are screaming your guts out depending on shape and where it is stuck. If you have to have surgery, they go straight into the hole of your dick, and then they leave a stent in you to open up the urethra so you can piss out the stones, The other type of getting rid of them is when they take a machine, put it next to your side and waves come out and beat the shit out of your side and then if small enough you can start pissing them out. That stent makes it feel like you are pissing glass. Pray it only stays in one week, cause sometimes it is two. When it is time to get the stent out, there is a wire like thing where they grab it and rip it out. You will piss blood for about a week after and it will fucking hurt.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
The rule with blood clots is if you get them more than once, you go on Xaralta or something like it for the rest of your life. I had one incident in my right leg, and the other in my chest. I thought I was a deadman when I got the one in the chest.

I have had kidney stones for around 10-12 times. The pain is simple. Imagine someone taking your balls and put them in a vice and then just keep cranking it down and down and you are screaming your guts out depending on shape and where it is stuck. If you have to have surgery, they go straight into the hole of your dick, and then they leave a stent in you to open up the urethra so you can piss out the stones, The other type of getting rid of them is when they take a machine, put it next to your side and waves come out and beat the shit out of your side and then if small enough you can start pissing them out. That stent makes it feel like you are pissing glass. Pray it only stays in one week, cause sometimes it is two. When it is time to get the stent out, there is a wire like thing where they grab it and rip it out. You will piss blood for about a week after and it will fucking hurt.
Jesus Christ, Harris. Add a little cold coffee in the waiting room and I think you've just given us all a preview of what eternal damnation looks like.

God Damn.

KafkaStoleMyBike

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 10, 2020
Dallas, TX
Sorry to hear you’re still suffering. The worst part of diagnosis is how often you have to say/hear, “I don’t know” and keep running tests while your mind races from one horrible scenario to another. If you move through physicians it will only be a matter of time before you get tests for lupus, fibromyalgia, or some general idiopathic myopathy. If it were an urgent clot issue, you’d be on a blood thinner and/or in for a procedure by now. The absence of a definitive diagnosis isn’t necessarily a bad thing if they let you go home.

Here’s to hoping for a positive outcome soon!

...and just reading about kidney stones sends a shudder down my spine. My father is going through those right now, stint and all, and it hurts just hearing about it.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA

Sorry to hear you’re still suffering. The worst part of diagnosis is how often you have to say/hear, “I don’t know” and keep running tests while your mind races from one horrible scenario to another. If you move through physicians it will only be a matter of time before you get tests for lupus, fibromyalgia, or some general idiopathic myopathy. If it were an urgent clot issue, you’d be on a blood thinner and/or in for a procedure by now. The absence of a definitive diagnosis isn’t necessarily a bad thing if they let you go home.

Here’s to hoping for a positive outcome soon!

...and just reading about kidney stones sends a shudder down my spine. My father is going through those right now, stint and all, and it hurts just hearing about it.
you hit it right on the nose my friend - small part of me can't stop thinkin' the worst(Don't think it will pass though - seems here to stay )- but hey with the way the world is right now - who knows~(frankly, I beleive in a higher power and when it's time to go you have little more choice than a slight put-off if any) just happy to be alive and in the moment - as bad as the pain can get and not knowing what's causing it I just tell myself that I'm still kickin' -

Status
Not open for further replies.