PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dcicero

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 23, 2019
Michigan
Grabbed some Ennerdale from SP in bulk and I have to say first off, it smells amazing. I can see how some may put off by what they call a perfume scent, but I get that and much more when I smell it. And the smell carries over to the taste very well, with the addition of course to a great VA tobacco flavor. I really really like this blend. I picked up a bit more in bulk a moment ago. I also love that it's different than everything else in my stash. I hate choosing between blends that are similar and I'm doing my best to only buy blends that are distinguished in thier flavor. Meaning, they offer something others do not. Overall, very happy I copied @chasingembers and picked some up. Cheers yall!!

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
It has a grandma's purse sorta smell, but in a pleasant way...? Man we talk about weird things here.

It's amazing stuff, and the room note is really non-smoker friendly. The scent and flavoring is so broad that I find I can't key in on any one specific flavor, and find myself in a kind of constant and amusing puzzlement while smoking it. One of a kind.

Oct 7, 2016
You may also like #7 Broken Flake.
Not a chance. Stay far, far away from #7 Broken Flake. Kendal Flake also. Avoid Conniston, Bosun, Bob’s chocolate at all costs. Your fascination with Ennerdale will have a very short half life. I give it three days before you come to your senses. ?????
I still can’t wrap my head around the extent to which people’s perceptions of GH have changed over the last two or three years.

grandfaza808

Lurker
Aug 29, 2021
Not a chance. Stay far, far away from #7 Broken Flake. Kendal Flake also. Avoid Conniston, Bosun, Bob’s chocolate at all costs. Your fascination with Ennerdale will have a very short half life. I give it three days before you come to your senses. ?????
I still can’t wrap my head around the extent to which people’s perceptions of GH have changed over the last two or three years.
I knew to keep a healthy distance from that ship - and I like Bruno and enjoyed Sam's Flake - this GH pandemonium is akin to insanity - must be boredom - that's like the titanic at port

OlJawBone

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2021
California
Ennerdale looks like the closest thing to “jordan almond” tobacco so im excited for my order to arrive. Im sure it wont taste that way, but the almond in the notes has me curious

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Ennerdale looks like the closest thing to “jordan almond” tobacco so im excited for my order to arrive. Im sure it wont taste that way, but the almond in the notes has me curious
It does have some Jordan almond notes. I love Jordan almonds, and Ennerdale reminds me of those quite a bit. There’s definitely the rose-geranium thing going on, but the almond is there.