@ Blend Tobak, Russ When Will Samuel Gawith Blends Be Back In Stock?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Just wondering when we can expect to see SG blends back available at P&C. I've noticed another sponsor was re-supplied of a hot item twice in the last few weeks.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Mcitinner1 - I was wondering the same thing. I went to get a month's supply last week and not really any SG to be found. There was no "backordered" section just a complete absence of any mention of the blends. I figured they stopped carrying them for some reason. Say it ain't so !! :crying:

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I think I have bought most of them except the Balkan & St. James Flake... I've had Best Brown flake, Brown No.4, Full Virginia Flake, Firedance, Grousemoor, Kendal Mayor's Chocolate Flake, Squadron Leader and a few others I think. I found them all very good for the most part.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Yep, I thought about that first, but Russ checks in pretty often and people have been wondering what's going on for awhile.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Considering it's disappeared from the website and 2 sponsors just got the YUGEST shipments of it variety wise I would speculate that they don't carry it anymore

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Look for an email next week. I'm in the process of putting them back on the site as I write tjhis.
Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.