PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
Dear Fellow Pipe Smokers,

I’ll be released from psychiatric hold next Thursday (neophyte Thor’s Day) and I plan to celebrate by loading my karve with a horde of fellow bloodthirsty wolf heathens and launching a good old fashioned Viking raid on a village down the coast from here. Protocol will be to replicate the same old pillage and plunder as usual but this time I intend to step aside, bask in glory, and enjoy a smoke after getting my fill of the slaughter. For this occasion I seek a hearty blend fit for upper echelon alpha males with flavor nuances that pair well with the swill of blood from the skull of my enemy and can be tasted through the thick cake of dust and gore that is prone to collect in the nostrils and mouth over the course of a bog-standard raid. After what happened last time I’m going to do my best to refrain from cannibalism so it would be nice to compensate by smoking something meaty, however, it must not be so complex as to make my mind wander in case the wounded decide to rise for a final stand during my singular moment of tranquility. I can think of no finer breed of assailants to inform my selection of an appropriate blend for this joyful event than the crew of Pipes Magazine and hereby humbly request your suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
Wolf Larsen

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
By the way and in case anybody is wondering, this is the pipe I'll be bringing along on the trip.
attachment.php

attachment.php