PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoddenJack

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2020
West Texas
I know it’s still a bit early, but has anyone heard anything about possible 2020 Black Friday pipe/tobacco deals? Anyone remember what kind of offers they had last year?

Reactions: seanv
Well I finally pulled the plug - Although I was watching the pipe at SmokingPipes.com for over two months, I finally decided to purchase the sibling from @mkelaw pipes. I prefer to unveil the pipe once I have it on hand, However since I am so excited ? today, a poorly done teaser

Decision time ... I have been eying a pipe in SmokingPipes.com for close to two months, and it will be the lowest as it would ever be. Another similar pipe came up recently (Or it was there for ever, I just found it recently) in another website- I can go for that as well. Or I don’t buy either, and keep the money in my pocket.
D7F30622-AED4-47AC-BC4C-B3AF22BC6F18.jpeg

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Well I finally pulled the plug - Although I was watching the pipe at SmokingPipes.com for over two months, I finally decided to purchase the sibling from @mkelaw pipes. I prefer to unveil the pipe once I have it on hand, However since I am so excited ? today, a poorly done teaser

View attachment 52989
Oooouuuuu! A Jess! Cool! Mkelaw's prices are slightly cheaper than SP's! I pulled the trigger on this Brad Pohlmann from SP:
004-009-15966_4.1699.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.