PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Thank you my friend. It could've been environmental, could've been one time, coincidental, who knows. I will know when I smoke that HD again. I got worried because I just picked up this hobby and was going to be let down if I had to give it up already...
It’s not the tobacco.

Kooky

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 17, 2022
Florida
If you aren't worried about getting Covid why are you worried about this?
Because I worry about things as they come. I, unfortunately, have not seen any direct C related happenings since I have not had to visit a hospital for any reason in the past few years. Other than that it's been healthy people wearing masks.

The first thing we're told is get your jab. Not to avoid being overweight, or exercise for 2 hours a week, or eat real food. The world is only small because of instant access to global news. Two years ago you would've been removed from society to mention natural immunity, now it's preferred.

If you can prove to me that science is not profiteered in the same manner as politics, I will get my shot. Because anything other than that scenario is not science, it's faith.

"My life has been filled with terrible misfortune; most of which never happened."

Last edited:
Reactions: kcghost