PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

Decided to take the day off today and celebrate my birthday smoking a pipe and having an ipa, when my wife tells me she's expecting a package today so to stay home in case any porch pirates are out there. She wanted me to call her soon as it arrived and to open it. I was blown away when I saw what the package containing these two awesome Petersons and two tins of tobacco!! She tells me over the phone, "Happy Birthday" then hangs up :)

It's going to be a great birthday weekend!!puffy

20200410_145550-02.jpeg20200410_145653-01.jpeg

20200410_145550-02.jpeg20200410_145653-01.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
Nice! Always liked the yellow stems for contrast.

I just had my first bowl in a month, and I picked that Mac Baren Mixture Scottish Blend. Wonderful, lightly sweet and bready.

Reactions: BROBS and weezell

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

Decided to take the day off today and celebrate my birthday smoking a pipe and having an ipa, when my wife tells me she's expecting a package today so to stay home in case any porch pirates are out there. She wanted me to call her soon as it arrived and to open it. I was blown away when I saw what the package containing these two awesome Petersons and two tins of tobacco!! She tells me over the phone, "Happy Birthday" then hangs up :)

It's going to be a great birthday weekend!!puffy

View attachment 26048View attachment 26049

View attachment 26048View attachment 26049
Sweet!!!!

Tommy Boy

Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
It can be a task to find a good smoking pipe but its a far deal harder to find and keep a good woman. Make sure she knows how much you love and appreciate her. Happy birthday and a good smoke to you.

Reactions: deleon

deleon

Nov 7, 2011
Texas
It can be a task to find a good smoking pipe but its a far deal harder to find and keep a good woman. Make sure she knows how much you love and appreciate her. Happy birthday and a good smoke to you.
Thanks Tommy Boy! Couldn't agree with you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.