PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
Aging tobacco is a snap. If you don't have one of these, then you just have to wait for it, suckers!! Ha ha! puffy
Steampunk Portable Time Machine Backpack | Steampunk machines, Steampunk,  Steampunk wallpaper
Dont forget to set the reverse flux capacitor modulator valve and you should be good.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
[QUOTE = "Capitán Morgan, publicación: 36239725, miembro: 24305"]
Ah ... también tienes un inductor de fase de tiempo de inserción en paralelo.
[/CITAR]

tumblr_ncjmi5zUPz1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
When I buy tins of tobacco I leave it in their original tins, put it in a cool dark place and never open one unless I plan on smoking it. All of my bulk tobacco gets put in it's jar and I never touch that until I am ready to smoke it. I keep my tobacco at the same temp and amount of humidity and never open anything until I plan on smoking it. I have never had a tin or jar fail no matter what shape the tin is or what type of jar I use. I have never had any mold either. I don't use mylar or foodsaver bags and all is good. I hear people complain about failing tins or mold but have never seen it myself. I don't know why that stuff happens as I am no scientist and I know I cannot be the old person who has never had issues. I have seen a couple of GL Pease Navigator tins bulge but the tobacco was perfect each time it happened which was only twice. The Navigator tins were both from 2012 when it first came out.

Reactions: James84 and jpmcwjr
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
I put my tins in O-ring sealed ammo boxes. Toss in a small chunk of dry-ice and once it has sublimated secure the lid and leave alone...
? Interesting. I suppose you could even use a match to test if there was enough CO2 to displace all of the air. If it goes out as it passes below the edge of the can, then I suppose you got it all out.

Reactions: jhowell
Status
Not open for further replies.