PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
We here in Bama are currently under the gun of severe weather. Once your home has been reduced to rubble, what's the best severe weather blend?

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Grey Gale: High nicotine pressed bar of tobacco goodness. So strong the room will spin and you'll realize you're not in Kansas anymore. You have overdosed if you see flying monkeys.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
That far right central red blob is near us in Georgia. The sound of tornado alarms is a fine thing to wake to. We have had some goodly sized hail. I am sitting on the porch with a Dagner cob full of what is left of my Coyote.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
With that high wind, just about every blend will burn down to a fine white ash with little dottle.

Any twist tobacco works for me, but I am not about to break out the Firestorm... yet.

Unfortunately, I don't have my basement/food cellar finished out yet on the new construction, and it's full of water right now. This is the first storm, since we added on the bedroom and master bath. I have been outside in slicks this morning, trying to figure out where a I need to put ditches to send the water into the bamboo groove.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Your favorite. You'll be glad you smoked your favorite when you wake up in a field naked and realize all your pipes and tobacco are gone. I certainly hope this happens to no one, but smoke your favorites and stay safe.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
Just be sure to turn all of your pipes right-side up and take all your ashtrays outside so that the cyclonic suction can clean them all of your dottle and ash!
Seriously, best wishes to all those down south in the storm area!

Jan 8, 2013
We had some rough weather here just a few days ago. I think Balkan/English blends are best in severe weather. Most importanly, stay safe if possible.

jabo

Can't Leave
Jan 26, 2016
In the shelter right now with all my pipes and tobacco. No room for anything else. Don't know where the wife and kids went. Think they're under the house. Guess they'll be ok. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.