PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2013
I ordered from tobaccopipes.com. They had the best price on the pipe I wanted. But, that isn't what really impressed me. What really, really impressed me was the individual, personal, and helpful Customer service I received. It really changed my perception about online sales. I get this idea that they're all Amazon-like warehouses. It was nice to have someone follow up with me and get personal e-mail responses. I'm going to give them a first look from now on...

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Glad to hear some good feedback on a sponsor I've never had the pleasure of dealing with.
What pipe did you pick up?

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
I've check their site a number of times. I guess my only gripe is that they rarely put in the dimensions of the pipe and the photos are random - not the actual pipe you will get.
Nevertheless, it's good to know they offer good service.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I like their website a lot! And they have free shipping if over $100, and only $4.99 if not.

I think they omit pipe dimensions only on standard product line pipes -- in which case

the info is readily available elsewhere. (I dunno for sure, but it seems that way.)

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
I order from them a lot and they have always been wonderful. Cant go wrong on that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.