PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

despues18

Lurker
Aug 17, 2017
I live in WI and have been ordering from Uhle's Pipe tobacco. It's good tobacco but with an 8 dollars shipping fee. What are your favorite places to order from and why?

raevans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2013
I mix it up mainly using our sponsors. Smokingpipes.com and P&C offer free shipping for orders over $95 and $79. Tobaccopipes.com is another site that offers free shipping for orders over $75. It depends on who has what in stock and what may be on sale at the time.

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
I'll buy from anyone that has what I'm looking for, but my best experiences have been with smokingpipes.com. They reliably send everything I order, they do it timely, their packaging is top notch, and their prices are usually competitive if not lower than others'.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
My go to is Tobaccopipes.com They still don't charge state sales tax while most of the others do. Probably buy an equal amount from 4noggins, P&C and smokingpipes from what I don't buy from tobaccopipes. Have never found fault with any of them.

dadosaurusrex

Might Stick Around
Jan 22, 2019
I pretty much do the same as what the others are saying. I tend to order from smokingpipes the most, with P&C being a close second.

peanubutter

Lurker
Jan 5, 2013
I agree with litup and Hap on using smokingpipes.com. I have used Iwan Ries as well along with the others mentioned above.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I always go with SmokingPipes. They usually have a great selection, the shipping is free at $95, and the people are really good. I've met Kaz and Shane at the West Coast Show a few times. Awesome guys to hang out at a pipe show with and really good to do business with. SP is also doing deals a lot and if you work up to at least Silver level they do a good number of promos for that level of customer. Right now at Silver I get 5% of all pipes and I get email notices beforehand on some stock ups from time to time.

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
Yep, Smokingpipes for the win, I also have orderd from cupojoes with no problems a few times

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
TobaccoPipes, P&C and SmokingPipes...all depends on stock availability and sales/specials. Ordered once from L.J. Peretti and their order processing and shipping was slow.

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
In addition to what already mentioned I would add Mars for blends more difficult to find in the major sites and Sjnyeco (in Switzerland but they ship to USA) for the SG/GH plugs and ropes not available in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.