PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
Ok...ok.... so, perusing around checking this guy out - he’s got an interesting story. Maybe obvious... but, I admit the guy deserves credit. Maybe getting a good laugh, but the dude just doesn’t care.

however, some dimwit pretended to be him and called the cops on him so his apartment was raided by armed police... he said the bullying didn’t stop after high school. So, perhaps we should send this dude a real care package from the pipe smoking community since he dug the carter hall so much. Make it a bomb from several peeps so he gets plenty of tobacco to review.

Let him know we dig his style and he certainly has provided us with plenty of humor! Yes, we are poking fun - but I think it’s mostly good natured. Any takers if we can get his address to send some goodies his way? I mean he is selling carpet, underwear and wands... ?‍♂️

Kilgore Trout

Nov 5, 2019
Part of his... "charm" is that while he is a complete disaster, part of him is self-realized enough to recognize that fact and shamelessly embrace it.

Edit: From JKoD... "I mean he is selling carpet, underwear and wands... ?‍♂️"

Underwear?!?!? Oh be still my heart. Imagine that talisman that could be created with a pair of the Kings undies and a Cobracraft wand!

Last edited:

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Part of his... "charm" is that while he is a complete disaster, part of him is self-realized enough to recognize that fact and shamelessly embrace it.
That, or inhaling pipe tobacco resin and eating steaks cooked in month old burger grease has deprived his brain of oxygen to the extent that self-awareness and/or shame is no longer an option...

JKoD

May 9, 2021
IN

Edit: From JKoD... "I mean he is selling carpet, underwear and wands... ?‍♂️"

Underwear?!?!? Oh be still my heart. Imagine that talisman that could be created with a pair of the Kings undies and a Cobracraft wand!
It’s actually not underwear, it’s more affectionately referred to as a cock holster. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.