PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 23, 2020
Shropshire, UK
I figured it was about time I gave participating in the community here a go.
I've been scouring this forum and following a few youtubers/instagramers almost daily the past year and (pipe) smoking as regularly since January.

I briefly toyed with hobby some years ago, but it didn't stick, but this time around it definitely has.
A longtime cigarette smoker almost over the habit, I decided it was time to look after my health more (30's getting much closer and I've just become a Dad!) and a tobacco pipe has so far seen me feeling much clearer, both in the chest and the mind.

Hoping to finally join in on some of the tobacco discussions I've been nosing in on and maybe make some like minded friends/acquaintances, as currently I'm the only pipe smoker I know.

So I think that's about it.. Greetings from Shropshire, England.
Take it easy all ✌

timelord

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
Lá maith, Welcome, G'Day & Bom Dia (to paraphrase David Frost) from a confused English educated Irishman who planned on retiring in Australia after 10 years working there but for some crazy reason decided to move continents (again) to Brazil.

One of my former bosses from when I worked in London is a Shropshire Lass.

Reactions: Plutz

Plutz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 23, 2020
Shropshire, UK
Lá maith, Welcome, G'Day & Bom Dia (to paraphrase David Frost) from a confused English educated Irishman who planned on retiring in Australia after 10 years working there but for some crazy reason decided to move continents (again) to Brazil.

One of my former bosses from when I worked in London is a Shropshire Lass.

Thanks timelord, and i don't blame you for moving. I hope you're happy where you've settled, I can only imagine how amazing a place it is to live.

Reactions: timelord
Status
Not open for further replies.