PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfmac211

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey guys been gone for the last month or so. I flew to Arizona for a couple months and left all my pipe stuff back at home. I've been smoking a lot of cigars as of late, but finally got my wife to send out my pipes. Smoking a bowl of Penzance in my Pete as we speak and lovin life. I notice a ton of new member on the forums so I look forward to getting to know everyone all over again.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome back! I've seen you posting a whole bunch over on Cigar Chronicles, so I guess you HAVE been smoking more sticks than pipes... Welcome back to the fray. We look forward to your input.
-Jason

surfmac211

Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Welcome back! I've seen you posting a whole bunch over on Cigar Chronicles, so I guess you HAVE been smoking more sticks than pipes... Welcome back to the fray. We look forward to your input.

There is a cigar lounge right around the block from where I'm staying so its been convenient. I got my pipes now so I'm back in action!

We're glad to see you! How's the weather out there?

Its beautiful! its been around 72 to 73 degrees with no humidity. Gets to about around 57 at night. Perfect smoking weather! The funny thing is I just went up to see the Grand Canyon and it was snowing in a few areas lol.

pentangle

Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
" I notice a ton of new member on the forums so I look forward to getting to know everyone all over again."

Well, i'm one,nice to meet you

Maurizio

Status
Not open for further replies.