PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I want to thank Banjo and Cosmic for convincing me to try one. I got a Becker "pot" about two weeks ago. I would call it a short billiard but anyway, it smokes brilliantly. I have a small selection of very fine pipes and this is a good as any of them and better than some. It is a mid level 2 of clubs blast, interesting looking but not exceptionally eye catching.
It wasn't cheap but it wasn't ridiculously expensive. I have 7-10 bowls in it and it smokes everything perfectly. My normal M.O. It to dedicate a pipe to either Va, VaPer, or Latakia. That usually happens quickly. This pipe smoke everything equally well.
It is dated 15, so I assume it was made by Federico. If so there is no need to worry about his craftsmanship. So if you are considering one, go ahead and pull the trigger

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Small is good, as necessary as the mediums and extra large. If you can budget a Becker, I'd say go for it.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
. My 2 Strawberry Beckers, I have 11 Beckers, 2 of them are Mortas, not a bad one in the bunch.

May 31, 2012
I'm gonna talk Cosmic into trading his Becker rhodesian with me because it is that shape I most desire, I almost bought it from the Briary webshop and now I wish I would have because they are hard to find.
I know Cosmic will be a nice guy and help my dream come true!

:P

Status
Not open for further replies.