Tobacco Treasures Ad

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

clunk

Apr 9, 2012
I have just noticed that the vast majority seem to have beards....
....are you all hiding.​

matchstickman

Preferred Member
Jul 15, 2011
Me trying to grow a beard is kind of like putting a fork in a micorwave...sparks are thrown and theres a lot of pain involved.

zanthal

Preferred Member
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
This isn't a new subject around these parts. I wear a goatee because it's the only facial I can grow that doesn't start to look like a grizzly bear.
Me myself, am okay with those that don't want to post an avatar pic of themselves. :puffpipe:

tokerpipes

Preferred Member
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I have lost 38 lps and the wife requested I shave it off once I loose 50. I dont know if I should...although I live in Florida and with the heat I might.

yuri66

Nov 17, 2010
I have worn a beard for many, many years, sometimes full, sometime just a goatee, but now I have decided it is time for my face to feel the air again, I plan on shaving mine off this weekend, now that said, only the beard comes off, my wife of 22 years told me a very long time ago, while I was going to PLDC and shaved my mustache off, that I look ugly without my mustache so it stays.....

lordofthepiperings

Preferred Member
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Every April I shave it all off and grow it all back out for a hockey playoff beard. It's a tradition, fellow hockey fans will understand. Other than that I usually keep a goatee, jawline beard, or soul patch.

pstlpkr

Preferred Member
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I've had a dark red beard since I was in high school.

The longest stretch without a beard was when I was on active duty.

I have shaved it off from time to time, but get the "Oh God! Grow it back!" from the ladies.

I change beard styles virtually every time I trim it... Just to keep'em guessing.

Besides... I hate shaving.

judcole

Preferred Member
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I was last completely clean shaven in 1968. I'm afraid if I shaved,I would frighten my kids. :D

greezly

Mar 23, 2012
I usually don't stick with the same look more than once a month , so its , full shaved ,goatee , light beard....full shaved.

schmitzbitz

Preferred Member
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
I've been sporting a goatee (albeit at times without the 'stache) since my freshman year at University; I tend to avoid shaving because I have a "young face" - or so I'm told - and I find I get no respect at the board table when people think there talking to a teenager.

clunk

Apr 9, 2012
That's OK then. For a moment i thought i had joined a forum of pipe smoking russian women.

lordnoble

Preferred Member
Jul 13, 2010
I shave once a week but that's only because I don't want to look old. I have very few white hairs, but the majority of reside on my face. I swear every time I look in the mirror, two more have sprouted up! I only shave once a week, because I'm lazy and hate shaving. Kind of a catch 22.
-Jason.

Status
Not open for further replies.