PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Does anyone else look at the 8 page tabs and wonder how many times they have already replied to a thread? I also wonder how often I contradict myself when replying to the same question in 6 month intervals. I forgot what the question was now, something about beards? I can only grow a moustache.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
For years I had a goatee. Then I got divorced and went clean shaven as that is what the chicks liked. Today I have an unruly white beard that needs cleaning up.

Once a month I take a number 1 blade to my beard to clean it up. My beard grows in real fast.
Obviously since I have the beard, I am not chasing skirts.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Does anyone else look at the 8 page tabs and wonder how many times they have already replied to a thread? I also wonder how often I contradict myself when replying to the same question in 6 month intervals. I forgot what the question was now, something about beards? I can only grow a moustache.
Yes. I look at the first post and see when it was made. I'm pretty sure I've posted at least one photo of my beard.

Reactions: mortonbriar

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
I've had a Mexican bandit mustache for years. Around ten years ago I couldn't be bothered shaving but I still can't grow a full beard. That's ok though, I've never envied guys with hairy chests and backs :eek:

Reactions: kurtbob
Status
Not open for further replies.