PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
You bastids.....

I guess I have to see what all the chatter is about. Just ordered 2 oz of Samsun & Delilah, Bas Matica and King's Ransom.

My first KBV order. I hope you guys are pleased with yourselves...

View attachment 49212
Bwahaha! I love being an enabler! I can't guarantee that the two oriental blends will be good as I haven't yet tried them, but I have thoroughly enjoyed every other Va/Or that Kevn has produced.

hairvise

Can't Leave
May 23, 2018
San Francisco
Bwahaha! I love being an enabler! I can't guarantee that the two oriental blends will be good as I haven't yet tried them, but I have thoroughly enjoyed every other Va/Or that Kevn has produced.
I’m smoking the basma tica right now, thanks to all of your advice, and I’m really enjoying it. For some reason, it reminds me of skiff mixture, just without the smoky Latakia element. But I could be way off, since I haven’t smoked skiff in a long time. It’s just the sour flavor of the Oriental tobacco balance with the sweetness of the Virginias that’s working for me.
Time to research more VaOr’s to purchase!

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
I’m smoking the basma tica right now, thanks to all of your advice, and I’m really enjoying it. For some reason, it reminds me of skiff mixture, just without the smoky Latakia element. But I could be way off, since I haven’t smoked skiff in a long time. It’s just the sour flavor of the Oriental tobacco balance with the sweetness of the Virginias that’s working for me.
Time to research more VaOr’s to purchase!
I recommend C and D Oriental Silk and Sunday Picnic, as well as Pease's Cairo and Embarcadero, all of which are regularly available year 'round.

Status
Not open for further replies.