PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
I could not help myself. I just purchased the Baki BC 804(bottom picture). I currently have a Baki Silver Pot which is the best smoker that I have. This is my second Baki and probably won't be my last. :puffy:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great pipes. Just a matter of taste, but I like these more standard shapes more than the carved pipes. I think they will

show off the color as you smoke them more clearly. I don't have any Meerschaums because I don't want to start a whole

new PAD, but I do admire them.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
have been eyeing baki's site for awhile and that is one fine looking pipe, sir.
I prefer the smooth renditions over the carved, as well.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
That Baki BC 804 is absolutely gorgeous, and the kind of meer that I would buy. Classic beauty. Please let us know how you like it.

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
Just arrived today! I am not going to dedicate to just 1 blend but I will only smoke straight VA blends from it. I will smoke a bowl of Wessex BCDF today to help break it in.

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
Very nice!
I have one Baki, a smooth horn that has been an awesome smoker. Slow to brown but easy to sip on.

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
I just smoked a bowl of BCDF in it and it was bliss. I agree the Baki pipes I have brown slower but it may have to do with the thickness. Both of my Baki pipes are outstanding smokers! :puffy:

sajgre

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2010
I agree with peck, you can't beat classical meer. And Baki is as good as it gets. Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.