PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
So, I'm just looking at my profile here on SP and I notice I have a badge that gives me 5% off my next order. Pretty neat but I can't find any information on the different badges or how to get them. Could someone help a guy out here? It occurs to me that I could just email them and ask, but... I already emailed them today to gush about my tobacco order arriving like a schoolgirl who just discovered boys, so...

Besides, it might be handy to have an easily accessible list on this site. Might save the guys and gals over in South Carolina a few awkward emails from some blushing young smokers...

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
So, I'm just looking at my profile here on SP and I notice I have a badge that gives me 5% off my next order. Pretty neat but I can't find any information on the different badges or how to get them. Could someone help a guy out here? It occurs to me that I could just email them and ask, but... I already emailed them today to gush about my tobacco order arriving like a schoolgirl who just discovered boys, so...

Besides, it might be handy to have an easily accessible list on this site. Might save the guys and gals over in South Carolina a few awkward emails from some blushing young smokers...
20210429_010927.jpg20210429_010958.jpg

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
I have no idea how the badges are earned, but I do notice that if I only buy LOTS of tobacco from them they only gave me badges that give me discounts on pipes, probably to entice me to buy other things from them. I wonder if you only buy pipes, do they give you discounts on tobacco?

I’ve got no clue, but it’s obvious to me that some folks on there have spent piles of money on that website. I’d hate to total up what I’ve spent there in the past year, and I only have 6-7 badges.

Status
Not open for further replies.