PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Tobacco Treasures Ad

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Welcome, and can I just say that '1.5 dozen' is the most complicated version of 18 I have ever come across! I kind of want to use it in other context's now, like "I saw a really scary movie the other day, I can't believe it was only rated M, it certainly felt like an R-1.5 dozen."
Psssh. You haven't heard of the guy who has a half dozen triplets.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
A big welcome- you'll fit right in with a left feint and a right jab....

I, too, had a long hiatus from smoking. All tobacco disappeared in the 35 years absence, but not a baker's dozen of pretty nice pipes.

Enjoy!

Reactions: beargreasediet

beargreasediet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2021
Too close to Seattle.
You will need to endure a 15 minute flogging by churchwarden from each forum member to be fully initiated back into the group. We can only hope this will discourage you from committing a future betrayal.
Beats the keel-hulling I was expecting after @Rustamgtx intimated that I’d joined a band of Caspian Sea raiders; genteel pirates indeed!

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Greetings and welcome from “next door”, IDAHO!
Hope you find the missing pipe. I’m always amazed when I stumble across an item that I searched for extensively. Sometimes hidden in plain sight; other times it makes me say, “ how did this ever get here?”

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
You can try Cigar & Tabak in OverLand Park. If the proprietor (Lyn Beyer) is in and feeling social you can talk to him. He knows a lot about pipes and can give good advice. The problem is he only in maybe 20% of the time and feeling social maybe 30% of the time. He's 75 and has all the characteristics of an even older man.