Back to the Pipe (Why did I leave???)

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jndyer

Preferred Member
Jul 1, 2012
Well, after spending some time away from the sacred pipe I am back. I am not sure why I ever left, accept I had gotten into a rut of dipping which left no time for pipe because it was easier just to put in a dip; however, I finally got tired of the spit cups around the house, the bad breath, the mouth sores and a upset wife.
Basically I just wanted to take a minuet and say, I am back.

deuce26

Jan 29, 2014
Slidell, Louisiana
I'm back as well. I'll frequently cycle between cigars and pipes. Having some Gaslight right now and was thinking the same thing. What a treat!!!!!

jerwynn

Preferred Member
Dec 7, 2011
And a welcome back from here as well! I had a 30 year hiatus away from the pipe... had real and substantial reasons for it... but found my way back about 6 years ago and have been in rejoicing ever since!! Great hobby, great people like all on these here forums, great variety of superior quality tobaccos, and infinite enjoyment!!! Cheers! :puffy:

gentlesmoke

Jun 22, 2016
I too had time away from pipe smoking - 30 or so years, although I carried on smoking cigars. I have been overwhelmed by the seemingly endless array of pipes and tobaccos. So a warm welcome back to pipe smoking ! I now feel more settled, although I am still searching for my number 1 pipe. All in good time though.

gentlesmoke

Jun 22, 2016
I am drooling over the many pipes and tobaccos on offer ! Shame my wife, who smokes roll ups, can't share in my joy of all things pipe & tobacco :(

Status
Not open for further replies.