Last call!
SWRA in a MM second.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
"Give 'em wat fer, Davy!"
:rofl: Gotcha 100%, 85!
BTW, didi? I'm dazed & confused on it too. For a second I thought he was telling us he was going to be out of pocket for a few days, then I saw the cob & figured he meant he was taking it with him as his primary Interstate smoke. Then I saw the last call & I didn't know WHAT to think, all of that in about 2 seconds, so I'm lost my own self!
Bill

the85boro

Might Stick Around
Feb 17, 2019
The Disney produced Davy Crockett movie from 1955. I was born 30 years later but I wore that VHS out back in the day!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Safe passage. SWRA will be good anywhere. Love the stuff, though right now I'm resisting opening my tub, just love to have it at the ready while I smoke all these other blends, and there are quite a few, unopened, jarred, bagged, pouched, and etc.

elbert

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 10, 2015
:rofl:
Sorry to cause confusion. Last smoke at 'home'. I was with friends and family for two weeks after 81 days on the road. I likely won't stay out that long again!
I don't have any briars in the truck, so I will be smoking cobs. (And a few last cigarettes. I won't buy another pack for a while...I know I'm playing with fire there).

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
The Disney produced Davy Crockett movie from 1955. I was born 30 years later but I wore that VHS out back in the day!
Must be a Tennessee thing, same here. Heck, the first song I ever knew was 'The Ballad of Davy Crockett'.
Safe travels, Elbert!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Travel safe!

My favorite road song (from a guy who has driven a million miles in the past 19 years):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHH9NcRRrOI

Status
Not open for further replies.