PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I’d say we should plan on the first Saturday in December to meet up. Once I get settled in Florida, I’ll start a thread about the get together. I’m convinced the only way to make this sort of thing happen is to pick a date and place and just go with it. If people show they show. Trying to gain some kind of consensus first results in endless procrastination and nothing ever happens.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
We just completed all the remodeling on our Florida home, I will be there before Nov 15. If we can't find or agree on a place to meet, I'll host a get together at the new home in Sarasota. I would propose meeting at a cigar shop in Ybor City followed by dinner at Columbia Restaurant which is about 5 blocks down the street. Regardless, I'd like to have some fellow pipe smokers down to the house sometime. I've seen discussions here about getting together numerous times but very little actual action. I'm going to schedule something and if some people decide to show up, great.
Tag me when you create the thread. I’d like to get together.

Staggerlee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 4, 2021
Clearwater Florida
I’m a bit late to the party here but I just came across this thread. I live in Clearwater and would glad to meet up with anyone in this area. This time of year in Florida is a great time for our door venues. Even picnic shelters at local parks since there aren’t a lot of places for indoor smoking.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I’m a bit late to the party here but I just came across this thread. I live in Clearwater and would glad to meet up with anyone in this area. This time of year in Florida is a great time for our door venues. Even picnic shelters at local parks since there aren’t a lot of places for indoor smoking.
Keep your eyes open. Well likely have a very together in February in Ybor City.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
@condorlover1 Happy New Year ???
Would like to have a few beers and bowls when you return to the UK...
Just had a bath and got my new chandeliers fitted in the Great Hall now - my apartment just keeps getting better and better!!!
My bedroom looks a lot tidier now; it's not a tip any more!
Not spending any money ? next week except my chiropody appointment and saved / earned more than I spent!