PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I'd like to meet @condorlover1 when he returns to the UK...
@condorlover1 I'm still smoking Captain Black at the moment but not smoking anything tomorrow, as I'm going to visit Mum and Dad.
Not smoked anything today unless you count the homeless man I gave one of my spare pipes and a few bowls of tobacco when he blew me a bit of pipe smoke, does this count?

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I'd like to meet @condorlover1 when he returns to the UK...
@condorlover1 I'm still smoking Captain Black at the moment but not smoking anything tomorrow, as I'm going to visit Mum and Dad.
Not smoked anything today unless you count the homeless man I gave one of my spare pipes and a few bowls of tobacco when he blew me a bit of pipe smoke, does this count?
So the guy blew you?

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
We just completed all the remodeling on our Florida home, I will be there before Nov 15. If we can't find or agree on a place to meet, I'll host a get together at the new home in Sarasota. I would propose meeting at a cigar shop in Ybor City followed by dinner at Columbia Restaurant which is about 5 blocks down the street. Regardless, I'd like to have some fellow pipe smokers down to the house sometime. I've seen discussions here about getting together numerous times but very little actual action. I'm going to schedule something and if some people decide to show up, great.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I will be delighted to surface. I am in Lutz which is just outside Tampa. In fact since the Amtrak seems to have finally got its act together I was able to take the train from NYC to Tampa Union Station as opposed to Winter Haven which is like an hour out of Lutz. Just PM and I will happily come along. I have, yet to find any smoking establishments around Lutz which surprises me.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
We just completed all the remodeling on our Florida home, I will be there before Nov 15. If we can't find or agree on a place to meet, I'll host a get together at the new home in Sarasota. I would propose meeting at a cigar shop in Ybor City followed by dinner at Columbia Restaurant which is about 5 blocks down the street. Regardless, I'd like to have some fellow pipe smokers down to the house sometime. I've seen discussions here about getting together numerous times but very little actual action. I'm going to schedule something and if some people decide to show up, great.
See u there ?

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@hoosierpipeguy : Thank you for being an absolute star. It would be wonderful to meet you since we have often thought of running into each other at a pipe show and then this Bat Flu stuff happened. There was some talk amongst a couple of the locals a few months ago but then I was summoned out of town and I think things got swallowed up by the summer.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
@hoosierpipeguy : Thank you for being an absolute star. It would be wonderful to meet you since we have often thought of running into each other at a pipe show and then this Bat Flu stuff happened. There was some talk amongst a couple of the locals a few months ago but then I was summoned out of town and I think things got swallowed up by the summer.

If nothing else then, it will be you and I. Oh, and maybe BROBS.

Reactions: danimalia

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I have enough Condorlover approved tobacco to make for a memorable get together. Lets get this election thing over, let the country decide whether we getting President Tango or President Mr. Rogers so at least the papers can get back to discussing some movie stars sexually boring lifestyle and we can get Kevin to run for President in 2024!

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Edward's pipe shop is amazing and in the Tampa area.
Mark, give a shout when you are coming to Sarasota. I'm only about 5 miles from your place. We can hit all the good pubs and cigar / pipe friendly places!
RR

Definitely! I'm just waiting for my Granddaughters birthday here in Indiana, the first week in November, then I'm heading South.

Last edited: