PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
I've been home from the hospital for a few days now.I've finally got my head cleared from those pain pills.OXY what ever they are.I hate those things.I'm actualy doing a little better than I expected.It's not easy though with my arm in a sling that is strapped to my body.I learned pretty quick that life is easier with two hands.That especially applies to pipe smoking.I'm getting it done though.They're suppose to start coming to the the house to give me therapy sometime this week.I can't wait until I get the use of that arm back.Thank all of you for your concern.It's great to be back here with you.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
puffy:
If I recall correctly from the image which tbradsim1 posted of you post-surgery it was your left shoulder which was replaced? If so, then my guess is that you are right-handed, as the procedure doesn't seem to have affected your typing. :)
Regardless, it's good to have you back on-line. Heal well and quickly, Sir!

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
It's wonderful to have you back, puffy. Take things slow and listen to the physical therapists. They know their job and you'll be whole in no time. Take care.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Puffy
I wish you a speedy recovery. Shoulder replacement? Sounds like a bitch. I've had both shoulders done from minor accidents and I can't even imagine a shoulder being replaced.
Good luck with therapy.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
The disturbance in the force has quieted. Good to see that you are no longer among the missing.
A note of caution: If the therapist is a blond lady, with a body resembling Ahnold's, speaking with a heavy German accent . . . run for your life!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Glad it all went well...may the recovery be as quick and painless as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.