PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

jonasclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 4, 2013
Seattle
I don't know Arizona at all. A friend has just moved to Casa Grande, is very bored andm, despite not being into pipes or smoking at all, randomly offered to scope out pipe shops for me. Is there anywhere I should send him? I'd be more interested in a wide selection of pipes than in pipe tobacco.

Edit: I understand there once was a shop in Arizona which employed a cigar roller, who would make them for customers. I recall watching a video of him ages ago. Not there any more, I'd guess?

Reactions: sfduke

sfduke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2012
Ye Olde Pipe Tobacco has three locations in the PHX area. Great B&M for both pipe and cigars.

They had Eso on the shelf on my last visit and at normal msrp prices.

• Wow
Reactions: PeterPipersPizza

blab77

Lurker
Mar 15, 2021
Ye Olde is down to just one location, the Stag in north Scottsdale (NEC Scottsdale Rd & Pinnacle Peak). The other two closed down in the past year. They have a pretty good selection of pipes and tins though, and are the friendliest people around. Well worth a visit.

Big Sticks in Mesa has a modest selection of pipes, some tins, and a pretty nice selection of bulk blends. They also have a bar and huge lounge area so you can have a pint and relax.