PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
Looking for a few B&M pipe and tobacco shops mainly East side of Richmond VA. Any recommendations?

Tommydawg

Lurker
Jul 4, 2021
Pepperell MA
My son likes RVA tobacco lounge in Scots addition, Griffin cigar, and Ree’s cigar room. Not sure what part of town these are in. Also, he’s a cigar guy and is not sure about their commitment to the pipe. But worth checking out. Good luck!
Tom

Reactions: Salvaje

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
TobaccoPipes.com has their store in Richmond. I have ordered online from them, very good and quick.
I do my comparison shopping between TobaccoPipes.com, SmokingPipes.com, PipesandCigars.com and CigarBid.com. Of course I have a few B&M that I get specific items from. All great places to search for deals.

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
I do my comparison shopping between TobaccoPipes.com, SmokingPipes.com, PipesandCigars.com and CigarBid.com. Of course I have a few B&M that I get specific items from. All great places to search for deals.
Almost forgot CigarsInternational.com

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
Tobaccopipes is at the Sutliff factory. I go there for the pipe show so I don't know if you can usually walk in. I could find out but I would definitely recommend stopping there. Jeremy is one of the best guys in the industry.
I’m a big fan of Sutliff. I remember last year Cigars International was building a new facility in Lutz, Fl. Saw it as we were leaving. Excited to visit next time I’m in the area. Must admit that I seem to find better or the same prices at pipesandcigars.com. Last year I was stocking up on Sutliff that was $1.80 an oz. Not now. ???‍♂️