PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Pink

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2020
Chicago IL
Glad to hear. I am always unlucky. I will but 40 tins and due to their packing I always end up with a couple damaged. I usually don't bother complaining and getting my blood pressure up. TP doesn't pack with care as much as SP, My opinion.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Just placed a tobacco order Sunday night. Received package in the mail yesterday, Wednesday. The service from Tobacco Pipes is consistently the best. Smoking Pipes is no slouch either, they're just a day or two slower in shipping. Both shops are a pleasure to deal with. They are light years ahead of pipes & cigars.

Merton

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 8, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
While SP is the very best in terms of variety (both pipes and tobacco) and customer service, these guys who have a much smaller startup in Tampa are , from my experience, in a very strong second place. They do not offer the breadth of pipe choices as SP and the brands they carry tilt more towards the P&C product range than the artisan and medium to high end offerings at SP. However, their tobacco range is quite good and their prices are competitive and, in some cases, lower that others. For example, in the past they were selling mylar 17 oz bags of some of the Dan blends at $10.00 less than SP. As for customer service i have found them to be every bit as responsive as SP and that is a big compliment as every company with any product to sell ought to strive be as good as SP is in tnis area.

Reactions: jmg81 and BROBS

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
I'm just getting into this hobby and while it seems SP is the standard for the oldheads (perhaps based on previous experience), TP is my personal standard from product availability to customer service to pricing. I've had some shoddy packing jobs from SP before, but have not experienced that from TP, despite ordering from TP 3 to 4x more than SP.

Reactions: jmg81 and BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Maybe they can ship me my missing tin of Acadian Gold
Dude I’m so stupid. I thought this thread was about P&C I should learn to fucking read.

tobaccopipes is absolutely top notch. Never had even 1issue with them.

Reactions: jmg81
Status
Not open for further replies.