PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Great entries, all of em'! Congrats to the winners, and thanks to contest sponsors SmokingPipes.com and Savinelli, as well as Sutliff.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Wow my submission was along the same lines as the winner. Funny minds think alike or something to that effect. :) Congrats winners!

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Congrats to all the winners! I enjoy reading all these every month. But I'm with mso489 here, think the last struck me best. In fact I'm not sure I get the 1st place joke. Is there something I'm missing? It does seem like a funny thing to say though. Keep em coming!

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
Congratulations to the winners. I hope that you enjoy your prizes.

ericthered

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2014
Suffolk, VA
Agnosticpipe, I think the 1st place joke is a reference to the movie "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" in which Pee Wee (Paul Reuben) dances on a bar in elevator shoes to the song "Tequila". video

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I'll have to check it out, as I somehow missed it. The only thing I seem to remember Paul Reuben in was one of Cheech and Chong's movies, (Nice Dreams?), where he definitely was not Pee Wee. But he sure was funny!

mike73

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2013
Grats to the winners! I have to agree the third place caption actually made me chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.