PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
So, a new lieutenant at work told me he bought a pipe this past Summer, but he doesn't smoke it a lot because he said the tobacco irritates his mouth and throat. He bought the pipe at some tourist spot and grabbed some cherry tobacco to go with it. Typical, huh? He doesn't inhale, so I told him it was almost certainly because of the goopy aromatic tobacco. He really likes cherry, though. So... since I never smoke those types of blends, is there a cherry flavored blend out there that if higher quality, less goopy, and more likely to give a good experience that I could recommend???

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
If the pipe is some toxic piece of shit that would certainly do it!

Assuming the pipe is okay a good quality tobacco, properly packed and dried, with good sipping technique should equate to a good smoking experience. Unless he had a chemical reaction or something to the tobacco, in which case he’s SOL.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
He doesn't inhale? Well, most pipe smokers don't and shouldn't. Some "retrohale," exhale smoke through their nose, but I don't think anyone recommends inhaling pipe smoke into the lungs, however sweet or mellow it may be. Tell your friend, don't do it. And don't you.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
He doesn't inhale? Well, most pipe smokers don't and shouldn't. Some "retrohale," exhale smoke through their nose, but I don't think anyone recommends inhaling pipe smoke into the lungs, however sweet or mellow it may be. Tell your friend, don't do it. And don't you.
Um... I don't. It was the first question Inasked since it was irritating his throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.