Are You Guys Taking This Seriously Enough?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should all be waking up at the crack of dawn to get in a few miles of running and some yogi deep breathing pranayamas. Gargle with some aloe juice, and get started practicing our slow smoking. I find a metronome and a riding crop to help myself remember to keep it slow. I suggest ten to twelve bowls a day, unless of course you are rising to two hour bowls, then you can start to back off some... but not much.
Are you still dabbling with beginner aromatics? Sissy fruity blends? Relighting your pipe like a beginner bitch? Every relight, "smack"! You've got to learn... remember! If you don't have fine white ash at the end, you should run another mile.
Are you taking this seriously, or are you just playing around? Life is too short for losers! :puffy:
Just a friendly little pep talk.

pipehunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 20, 2016
Sorry, if you don't have to relight now and then, you aren't smoking slow enough. Just stuck in a rut.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Hi, I'm _________, I just bought a pipe and after succumbing to societal pressure, I realized I didn't get the perfect smoke after my third attempt. So I'm convinced pipe smoking is for idiots who are easily fooled by the interwebs, YouTube and gnomes.

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
Every relight, "smack"! You've got to learn... remember! If you don't have fine white ash at the end, you should run another mile.
I'm up to 6 miles a day and welts are forming from the riding crop.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Lemme see, Jack Nicholson in the movie about the Marine JAG officers.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Cosmic ... ummmm ... what happened to "I'm a certified expert in my own opinion"? I though that was some sort of law around here :lol:

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
I feel the sour teenage resistance, dormant for many years, slowly rearing its pimpled head. I'm a gonna wear ugly clothes, listen to Nirvana and Alice in Chains and do lots of relights on nasty aromatics. Oh, and fuck you daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.