PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
eBay?

it’s only a little over 5 inches long so an ardor that’s more up my alley. I don’t like the really big ones too much they aren't very handy for me.

Reactions: SpookedPiper

jzbdano

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 7, 2016
That's a real nice looking pipe. I've been drawn to the rhodesian shape lately. Love the flare that Italian pipe makers bring to classic shapes. Some turn out better than others, that's a nice one.
I have a modest Meteor and love it. It lives in my pipe roll and goes everywhere with me along with my Castello Hawkbill. The Meteor darn near smokes itself with Dunhill ready rubbed blends.
I've been looking for another modest Meteor for a while now, most are kind of big and extravagant.
20200421_210315.jpg

Aug 1, 2012
The carving is a bit odd for me but the proportions are absolutely perfect. Congratulations and I hope it smokes well.

Reactions: BROBS

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'm not a fan of chubby short pipes simply because the mouthpiece is thicker and more difficult to clinch. Looks wise, that's a very sharp pipe. Congrats on your acquisition.

I had a Radice "June Bug" and sold it for that reason. I'll be curious to hear if you like it, thats a big change in gears for a P-lip Peterson man. But at times, something different is just what you need.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I had a Radice "June Bug" and sold it for that reason. I'll be curious to hear if you like it, thats a big change in gears for a P-lip Peterson man. But at times, something different is just what you need.
As long as the bite area is normal I won’t have a problem. I dont purse my lips around the stem anyways. We’ll see I guess!

And I have all different types of pipes. My heart just lies in Eire!

Reactions: shanez
Status
Not open for further replies.