PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jp267nh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 8, 2019
Connecticut
New pipe smoker in CT here wondering if there were any other CT members that had a favorite B&M store in the state? Thanks in advance for any recommendations!!

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I think 4 noggins is in CT isn’t it? I want to say Bethany, CT? They are a pretty big online retailer with decent selection. Ordered from them alot. Smokingpipes, cupojoes, and tobaccopipes.com are good online options as well.

Reactions: jp267nh

jp267nh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 8, 2019
Connecticut
I think 4 noggins is in CT isn’t it? I want to say Bethany, CT? They are a pretty big online retailer with decent selection. Ordered from them alot. Smokingpipes, cupojoes, and tobaccopipes.com are good online options as well.
Great thanks! I'll check it out. This is all very new to me. Lol

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
There's quite a few of us on this forum in particular. Bunch of Salty Dogs. Saw my first show in '76 with DJG and have loved the boys every since.

jp267nh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 8, 2019
Connecticut
There's quite a few of us on this forum in particular. Bunch of Salty Dogs. Saw my first show in '76 with DJG and have loved the boys every since.
Those 76 and 77 shows are my absolute favorites. Unfortunately, I wasn't born until 77. I did several shows on the 95 tour, but by then Jerry was just in miserable shape and they weren't good shows. I was at the last show at Soldier Field. Still glad I was able to see them, but wish I could have seen them in their peak. Good thing for tapers keeping the music alive!

Reactions: briarbuck

stbruno70

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2013
There is the Owl Shop in New Haven which has a long history and some good blends of their own. Harkness Tower is a classic.

Reactions: jp267nh

jp267nh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 8, 2019
Connecticut
There is the Owl Shop in New Haven which has a long history and some good blends of their own. Harkness Tower is a classic.
Thanks! I've been there before for drinks, but didn't notice the pipe tobacco. Will stop in again. Almost have one of my father's old pipes cleaned and ready to smoke!

Reactions: stbruno70
Status
Not open for further replies.