Anyone Have Any Info on This Pipe Company: Bluebird?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lasttango

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2012
Wilmington, De / Ithaca, NY
Got an email from forum sponsor Lepipe.it, who I have enjoyed buying from in the past. They were advertising three new shapes from a new Italian brand called Bluebird.

I couldn't find out anything about them except what I read on the lepipe.it site.
https://www.lepipe.it/en/Pipes-Bluebird?utm_source=NewsletterEn&utm_medium=Bluebird&utm_campaign=NewsletterEn

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
They look high quality and they are not way expensive. You never know how long the newcomers will last. I really liked Lucianos, and bought two of them new, They were stamped with the year, which I liked. But they are no more. The billiard and the author smoke exceedingly well.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Bluebird pipes are hand made pipes from a Carver here in Ohio. I don't recall the carver's name right now, but he's been around awhile. I have had them on my list for a few years now, but haven't picked one up yet. I've heard good things, though.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Disregard my previous post. I was thinking of Briarbird. Bluebird pipes I don't know. Instagram shows them as "Handmade in Italy".

eaglewriter1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 22, 2018
They surely look good. I have to stop looking at those or else I migth catch a small case of PAD. Especialy this rusticated Egg Shape.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.